[Live-demo] Re: FOSS4G North America and OSGeo-Live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:52:09 PST 2012

Paul,
I'm hopeful that FOSS4G-North America can continue the convention of
FOSS4G events for the last few years and hand out an OSGeo-Live DVD or
USB to all delegates.

A DVD costs ~ $1 to $2 per delegate, and an early commitment to
OSGeo-Live at conferences has been one of the strong drivers behind the
success of OSGeo-Live, as we have been able to say "ensure your
applications work and are documented on OSGeo-Live, and they will be
handed out at foss4g type conferences around the world".

Could the FOSS4G North America committee please consider making such a
commitment to OSGeo-Live this year.