[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G North America and OSGeo-Live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:04:21 PST 2012

On 25/01/12 07:25, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> We can commit to the duplication costs, but not to the preparation. Is
> that reasonable?
> P.

Yes, Paul, OSGeo-Live 5.5 will be ready at the beginning of March 2012
and is being used at a number of European FOSS4G events as well.

As we get close to the event, we'd like input into whether you would
have USBs or DVDs.
USBs are better as they load and run faster, but they cost more money.

I'm also looking for a volunteer contact person who is attending the
conference and can coordinate with a local printer and ensure the
DVDs/USB as delivered to the conference.