[Live-demo] 5.5 Beta 1 Status

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:55:55 PST 2012

Hi all,

After some testing done on 5.5beta1, I have updated the package
spreadsheet about the status of each package:

At this point we have the following packages not running or not
installing properly:

- 52North SOS,WPS and WSS
- Deegree
- mb-system
- qgis-mapserver
- rasdaman
- sahana

I am sending this e-mail to the package maintainers too, hopping that
they can help us for this release.
The current iso can be found here:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/5.5/

As for the final size of the DVD, we are at 3,6GB, but we can wait until
all packages are stable.

Thanks,
Angelos

--