[Live-demo] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] The OGC schema changes related to XLink]

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jul 13 06:41:29 PDT 2012

Dear members,
I would like to know if anybody take this topic in account for producing
the next release of OSGeoLive DVD 6.0. I think it makes lot of sens to
make sure that all projects included in next release fit the new OGC
requirements. The final update of the OGC schemas should happen on jully
27th so maybe we still get some time before considering this issue.

Hope to hear from you,
Best regards,

--
Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>