[Live-demo] Virtual machine overview documents

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:25:00 PDT 2012

Thanks Micha,
I've had a quick first pass over the virtualization_quickstart and
vmdk_quickstart.
The vmdk quickstart looks good. I'll have a few relatively minor
comments to make when I do a full review (in ~ 24 hours).

What I suggest is:
* We should only have one quickstart for VMs.
* So virtualization quickstart and vmdk quickstart should be combined
into one.
* And we should deprecate the vitualbox quickstart.
* Actually, I think we should all 3 quickstarts should be renamed
virtualbox quickstart, so that we have some history consistency, and it
will be easier to track what has/has not been translated over versions
of osgeolive.