[Live-demo] Virtual machine overview documents

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sat Jul 28 02:48:57 PDT 2012

On 07/28/2012 01:11 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Micha,
> Are you still good for your offer to write a VM Howto?
> We were discussing this in our daily IRC meeting and agreed that it
> would be good to have one.

I'll give it a shot over this weekend.
Your guidelines seem fine. As I mentioned, I'll put together a VM
overview, covering only the "why" and machine requirements. Then it will
have links to:

  *   your current page
  * setting up a virtualbox VM straight from the *.vmdk version of the
    Live DVD.
  * the VM wiki page

That should be an improvement.

Thanks,