[Live-demo] EOxServer - an Open Source WMS/WCS for Earth Observations & OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:26:30 PDT 2012

Everything you need to know about OSGeo-Live is linked from our wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc

In particular, how to package applications is lined from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

And how to write docs, linked from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Documentation

Your first task will be to ask for write access to subversion, and
publicly confirm you are ok with the open source license:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

>>> http://live.osgeo.org