[Live-demo] Teaching Spatial Programming - Raspberry Pi

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu May 31 14:23:28 PDT 2012

Cameron-

rasdaman might be suitable for the raster part:
- no Java (when used without petascope)
- small RAM footprint (2.5MB)
- high-level queryf language.
We have done database teaching using rasdaman, students enjoyed the mix of
database, computational geometry, imaging.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)