[Live-demo] JTS on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:47:31 PST 2012

Stefan, Landon, (with help from Martin),

We have started our OSGeoLive build process, and need to know details
about projects which are to be included - especially any new projects.

By the end of this week, can you please put these details together, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply