[Live-demo] JTS on OSGeo-Live

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Sat Nov 10 11:46:33 PST 2012

Hi,

I have started today to go through the list of questions from the wiki
page. Lets hope I/we can send something tomorrow.

Martin, I just decided to put that on google docs, and added you as an
editor (gmail accounts), also Jody.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c1yul5EE1By36Cb2uZZEczTk9sci_1VWfA_Quf1I_4M/edit

stefan