[Live-demo] Maintaining and translating the OSGeo-Live presentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:09:06 PST 2012

2012/11/7 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>:

> With regards to creating new content. I suggest that pitch your content to
> assume that the majority of people don't know anything about mapping. Eg:
> before saying a web service supports WMS, you need one sentence to explain
> what a WMS is.

ok, thanks

> I'm interested to hear how things went with sphinx. Did you manage to create
> nice slides from sphinx? (I'm interested to know whether we should consider
> moving to sphinx or not).

I work a little bit on them, but the work to do is to much and now I'm
very busy to organize the conference.
I also discovered that I'll have only 20 minutes for the presentation
so I thought that the presentation of jorge could be the right one

Regards

--
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/