[Live-demo] What version of applications should we be installing on OSGeo-Live 6.5? - for mapbender

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:54:35 PST 2012

On 9/11/2012 9:49 PM, Astrid Emde wrote:
> We will go for Mapbender 2.7.4 and Mapbender 3.x

Astrid,
I have a strong preference for only installing one version of each
application on OSGeo-Live.
We don't want to be confusing new users with trying to work out which
version of an application they should be testing. We should help by
making that decision for them.

Do you wish to discuss why you think there should be multiple versions
of mapbender installed?