[Live-demo] JTS Topology Application for inclusion in Live-DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:06:10 PST 2012

Thanks Stefan,
I believe JTS is a mature library, used by many OSGeo projects, and
which has a user interface which is often used to demonstrate the
principles of geometry functions.
Assuming we have sufficient space on OSGeo-Live, I'm strongly in favour
of including JTS, and thank Stefan for putting forward this proposal.
So +1 from me.

Any other comments before we make a final call on this?