[Live-demo] Cartaro on the OSGeo-Live DVD? [#2080501]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:11:11 PST 2012

Patric,
Thanks for getting in touch. The next steps for getting on OSGeo-Live is
to send an email to the osgeo-live email list answering the questions
linked from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

These questions walk through the criteria we have for including a
project on OSGeo-Live, which is then assessed and voted on by the people
involved in the project.