[Live-demo] Cartaro on the OSGeo-Live DVD? [#2080501]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 13 11:17:23 PST 2012

In regards to the Geoserver question, no you must use the stock
Geoserver, we don't have room for additional copies (this is the same
issue for the Geonode tool we are also considering).

My understanding is that Geoserver 2.2 has a better plugin framework and
I encourage you to spin off your custom geoserver tweaks into a plugin
for your project.