[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Are there opportunities to collaborate in the GIS Portal market?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:56:17 PST 2012

Marco,
Our selection criteria for OSGeo-Live projects, and email form for
application are linked from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

With regards to my question about openness for collaboration:
It usually goes without saying that most Open Source projects welcome
new developers to collaborate on development.

The more difficult question is whether one or more projects are prepared
to change their design such that they can integrate together.