[Live-demo] poster template

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:17:20 PDT 2012

Bobb,

thank you very much for sharing your nice presentation. Actually I didn't
find what I was looking for. What I want to do is a poster, so I need a
template. OSGeo-live official presentation has these nice images as
background (green and light blue), but it seems impossible to modify it
(i'm not a libreoffice impress guru, so i might be wrong). I don't know who
is the author of those images but it would be really nice to have them as
images (png or similar) so that they can be nicely arranged in a poster
size frame.

Thank you and best regards,

Margherita

margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu