[Live-demo] OSGeo live DVD (6.0)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:49:05 PDT 2012

On 13/09/2012 2:21 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> On 12-09-12 09:07 AM, Dave Postles wrote:
>> I wondered if there is or will be a 64-bit version.
>> Thanks,
>> Dave Postles

Dave,
We don't currently build a 64 bit version of OSGeo-Live, but it would be
possible to do so if you (or someone else) is sufficiently motivated to
run through the build process again.

Do you have a strong need for a 64 bit version?

I'm CCing the OSGeo-Live email list, which includes Angelos and Alex who
have been creating our builds of late.