[Live-demo] Website Translation

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:26:09 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

My OSGEO ID is 6926

When I have the privileges please let me know.

Best Regards,
José Santos

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:50:51 +1000
From: cameron.shorter at gmail.com
To: zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
CC: hamish_b at yahoo.com; public.t.lin at gmail.com; live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Live-demo] Website Translation

    Jose,

      While I understand that you have an OSGeo Id, I don't think we
      have granted that id privileges to commit files into subversion
      yet. (If you tell me your OSGeo Id, I can check).

      If you also publicly acknowledge your acceptance of the OSGeo-Live
      open licenses, I can give you subversion access at the same time.
      The process is described here:

      http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion