[Live-demo] Website Translation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:14:28 PDT 2013

Jose,
Can you please reply to confirm:
/
that your contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution/.
The current OSGeo-Live licenses are:

  * /Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
    Quickstarts/
  * /Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project
    Overviews/
  * /Version 2.1+ of the LGPL for install scripts/
  * /One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed
    applications/
  * /Public domain, CC-By-SA, and Open Data Commons Open Database
    License (ODbL) for data/

(We require every contributor to confirm this before we provide
subversion access).