[Live-demo] What writing and maintenance guidelines should be applied to OSGeo Training material?

Jeremy Morley Jeremy.Morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 16:05:39 PDT 2013

Cameron,

This is doubly timely: the next phase of funding we have for ELOGeo will particularly look at "community curation" tools, e.g. to help deprecate old material.

We also hope to integrate some on-line learning material using the Xerte open source toolkit (also developed in Nottingham).

We're open to suggestion though in this, and hope to be able to run a side workshop at FOSS4G in Nottingham to present ideas for feedback and discussion. I hope our work will really kick off in May/June (some discussion needed with our funders, JISC, about the project plan first).

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Morley
Geospatial Science Theme Leader, Nottingham Geospatial Institute,
Triumph Road, University of Nottingham. NG7 2TU, United Kingdom.
Web:   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi     Twitter: jeremy_morley
Tel.:  +44/0 115 84 68411
Email: jeremy.morley at nottingham.ac.uk