[Live-demo] Roberto Antolín contributing OSGeo-Live translations

Roberto =?utf-8?Q?Antol=EDn?= rantolin.geo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:46:25 PST 2013

Hi all,
I'm Roberto Antol�n, former GRASS translator and an active member of the Spanish
Local Chapter. I'd like to contribute with some overviewes and quickstart
translations into Spanish to OSGeo-Live. In fact, I've already translated some
overviewes which have been commited by Javier S�nchez (jsanchez).

Could I please get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: rantolin. I
confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.