[Live-demo] Updating docs for rasdaman

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jan 3 05:17:56 PST 2013

Hi all,
I am going to amend the overview and quickstart for Rasdaman and have a few questions and notifications:

N1 - There is no link to the video teaser for the live DVD at [1], only sldes are accessible directly from snv.

N2 - The page at [2], sections about overview and quick start, have broken links (overview doc directory) and outdated links to the status page (probably its better to put links to a single source, such as the link at the beginning of the document, which is actual.

Q1 - Do I have to put both docs versions to 6.5draft as soon as I check them in for review and update the status doc accordingly?

Q2 - Can we provide amendments to the translated versions afterwards? If so, how (add to wiki)?

Best regards,
Alan

[1] http://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project

Alan Beccati, PhD
Post-doctoral Fellow
Large-Scale Scientific Information Systems (L-SIS) Research Group
Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Research I, room 89
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen
Germany

Office Jacobs University: +49 421 200 3187
www.jacobs-university.de