[Live-demo] Updating docs for rasdaman

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 06:33:42 PST 2013

Hi Alan,

First of all you need subversion access in order to make corrections to
the rasdaman documentation.

Quickstartsand Overviews are in RST format here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc

Please send an e-mail as per
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion
and I can provide the access.

Thanks for the notifications, we will review the wiki pages.

About Q1: Yes you can set the status to 6.5draft when you are done with
your corrections

About Q2: Yes you can commit changes to the translated versions too,
through svn.

Regards,
Angelos