[Live-demo] Uploading overview and quickstart for TileMill

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:29:39 PST 2013

Javi,
Thanks for your first draft of the Project Overview.

I've had a first pass of reviewing the TileMill project overview and
committed to svn.
I've restructured some of the text, and added a few comments which I'm
hoping that you will look at. (Search for "Review Comment").
My adjustments to the text were to put a stronger focus on the user
experience, then talk about technology, rather than the other way around.

Could you please have a look and let me know what you think. Feel free
to make updates as you see fit.