[Live-demo] Uploading overview and quickstart for TileMill

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:40:58 PST 2013

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for the review.

I've already commited a new versión with my feed-back following your
comments, with my initials (js:...).

I have a slight doubt about OGC Standards as well, but the overview was
reviewed by Dane last week, so I would say we are pretty sure about the
supported standards issue.... Quick start has not been reviewed by Dane
yet...

thanks,

Javi Sánchez.