[Live-demo] Uploading overview and quickstart for TileMill

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:18:22 PST 2013

Javi,
Take two of the TileMill Project Overview review is complete. I've
removed comments, and only applied some minor tweaks to the text.

Still outstanding:
* The TileMill logo needs a little work. The text and white space (top
and bottom) should be removed. It would be worth trying to find the
original artist if you can. Ideally see if you can get a svg version of
the logo.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Logo

* The main screen shot is too small. Could you please create something
bigger.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Screen_Shot