[Live-demo] Postgis 2.0 - legacy.sql

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Jan 25 10:50:34 PST 2013

Hi Sergio -

   we have already passed to Beta 1, so it is too late to make
changes like this.

In general, all other apps have ported to PostGIS 2.0, which was
released in April 2012.
PostGIS 2.0 is a major, and much improved update to PostGIS, and has
had extensive testing.
I see no benefit in using legacy.sql generally, and definitely not in
the standard data set for the disk.

I am certain that Kosmo can improve itself, and become current, with
some effort.
Please continue post your concerns in the tickets and on the mailing
list so we can discuss

best regards from Berkeley, California

--
Brian M Hamlin