[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Leaflet on OSGeo-Live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 02:51:08 PDT 2013

Frans,
If you can write the source documentation, I can help reviewing your
English grammar,  and test the installed quickstart works as expected.
On most projects we usually have 2 or 3 people who keep an eye on the
project. So I'm hoping that someone will volunteer to help you.

I notice that there is already a quickstart here, which seems to be a
good starting point:

http://leafletjs.com/examples/quick-start.html

And the next step is to prepare an application email to the OSGeo-Live
list, as per links at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive