[Live-demo] Sextane Project Overview on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:35:05 PDT 2013

Victor,
I see that the Quickstart you reference is making use of QGIS.
I note that we already have a QGIS quickstart, which mentions Sextante.
I suggest that rather than create another quickstart, we should make use
of the existing QGIS quickstart, which could be extended slightly to
include one screen shot and a few more steps. (Note that we still want
to keep the documentation concise, so that it is easy to maintain and
test in future).
http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/qgis_quickstart.html#using-the-sextante-toolbox

Victor,
Could you please also fill in an official application email to our list,
to make sure that we have all details covered:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply