[Live-demo] Sextane Project Overview on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:27:18 PDT 2013

Victor,
Following up on this email thread.
We discussed Sextane in our weekly IRC meeting yesterday:
http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeolive/%23osgeolive.2013-06-13.log

Bottom line is that we would welcome a Sextane Project Overview, which
references already existing Quickstarts from other applications. (Feel
free to look at the other Quickstarts and see if you think they should
be tweaked).

Victor,
Would you like to write a Sextane Project Overview?
The documentation writing process is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Documentation

First thing you would need is to request OSGeo-Live subversion access,
if you don't already have it, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion