[Live-demo] Qgis 2.0 and Processing problems

Luis Miguel Royo Perez luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:35:22 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm getting many problems with Processing module, I've downloaded the
virtual machine of LiveGEOS and update Qgis from 1.8 version to 2.0.
When I try to execute an algorithm with OrfeoToolbox for instance, the
log throw me this error:

OTB execution console output
/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

With GDAL happens the same:

GDAL execution console output
/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

With SAGA happens this:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 759: _dl_close: Assertion
`map->l_init_called' failed!

But this isn't happening with all algorihms, others work fine, but most
of them are crashing.

Any way to correct his?

On the other hand, do you know some software to segment images easily?

Thank you very much to all!!

--
Luís Miguel Royo Pérez