[Live-demo] Qgis 2.0 and Processing problems

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 20 07:46:35 PST 2013

On 11/20/2013 02:35 AM, Luis Miguel Royo Perez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm getting many problems with Processing module, I've downloaded the
> virtual machine of LiveGEOS and update Qgis from 1.8 version to 2.0.
> When I try to execute an algorithm with OrfeoToolbox for instance, the
> log throw me this error:
>
> OTB execution console output
> /bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
>
> With GDAL happens the same:
>
> GDAL execution console output
> /bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
>
> With SAGA happens this:
>
> Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 759: _dl_close: Assertion
> `map->l_init_called' failed!
>
> But this isn't happening with all algorihms, others work fine, but most
> of them are crashing.
>
> Any way to correct his?
>
> On the other hand, do you know some software to segment images easily?
>
> Thank you very much to all!!

Luis,

This isn't actually specific to OSGeo Live. Upgrading to QGIS 2.0
requires some additional changes to your Processing Plugin (updates and
configuration) and possible version changes to your OTB and SAGA
versions. Please see the QGIS mailing list for help on fixing this issue
which is known.

Searchable archives
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Quantum-GIS-f4099105.html

Subscribe to user list