[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:30:17 PDT 2013

Hi Angelos,
I've now gone through the presentation slides top to bottom, and have
added speaker notes to all slides.
I've also grouped the introduction slides about OSGeoLive, and added
some images.
https://github.com/camerons/OSGeoLive-presentation

In particular, I've added a "Pipleline" image, which is currently hand
drawn, and groups quite a bit of the OSGeo-Live discussion.

I've commented out your "Presented by" details for this generic version,
but it should be put back in by yourself.

I've also commented out the "Technology" slide which I'd suggest is a
slide we can loose if pushed for time.

It would be good to get a review of these slides.