[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:18:51 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the feedback.
I guess this e-mail plays the role of a "pull request" so I am going to
merge your contributions within the next few days.

It would be great to have a digital diagram in place instead of the
handwritten one, we can work on this in the future :)

Thanks,
Angelos

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi Angelos,
> I've now gone through the presentation slides top to bottom, and have
> added speaker notes to all slides.
> I've also grouped the introduction slides about OSGeoLive, and added some
> images.
> https://github.com/camerons/OSGeoLive-presentation
>
> In particular, I've added a "Pipleline" image, which is currently hand
> drawn, and groups quite a bit of the OSGeo-Live discussion.
>
> I've commented out your "Presented by" details for this generic version,
> but it should be put back in by yourself.
>
> I've also commented out the "Technology" slide which I'd suggest is a
> slide we can loose if pushed for time.
>
> It would be good to get a review of these slides.

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos