[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:56:28 PDT 2013

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.
The presentation lives in GitHub:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-presentation

There are some changes that will be merged the next days, so it would be
better to start the translation after those changes get merged.

Since Luca and Jorge have also volunteered to translate the presentation, I
think we should now consider the folder layout for translations.

There are 2 options discussed so far:
1. create new html files next to index.html (eg. index_it.html) so that
links do not break within the html file
2. create a separate folder for each language.

Thoughts?

Best,
Angelos