[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 03:38:48 PDT 2013

On 03/09/13 17:56, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Since Luca and Jorge have also volunteered to translate the
> presentation, I think we should now consider the folder layout for
> translations.
>
> There are 2 options discussed so far:
> 1. create new html files next to index.html (eg. index_it.html) so
> that links do not break within the html file
> 2. create a separate folder for each language.
>
> Thoughts?

I'd like to see our Presentation incorporated into our current
OSGeo-Live documentation, and stored at:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/en/index.html
and language translations at:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/<lang>/index.html

The aim would be to have the presentation file reference images from the
existing docs, which would involve moving the presentation back into
subversion, and add a section in the Makefile. (I've started with that
conversion process).