[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 03:00:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just merged the pull request and updated the gh-pages branch that
automatically publishes the presentation:

http://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-presentation

For the FOSS4G presentation I will make some last minute modifications
(adding conference name etc) but those will be hosted on my copy of the
presentation in order to keep the main git as generic and clean as possible.

Cheers,
Angelos

PS. A major problem of the presentation is that Jerome and Rashad (both
contributed to UbuntuGIS for this release) are not listed in the
contributors page. I believe that they should be added as per the following
instructions:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Astrid:
>
> > you are right
> >
> > ;)
>

> I'm never really sure about that, but it doesn't stop me trying. :)

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos