[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:06:00 PDT 2013

In addition to Barry's FOSS4G update on the Discuss list (see below), I'm
happy to report that 1,000 copies of OSGeo Live DVD arrived safely this
afternoon and that they test out okay...

Many thanks to all of the Live community for their relentless work on this
great product, we're very pleased to be able to place a copy in the hands
of every delegate at FOSS4G next week.