[Live-demo] [Ubuntu] Fwd: Re: [OSGeo] #1238: shp2pgsql-gui is missing

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Sep 12 12:56:08 PDT 2013

Ok, Evan R pointed out the postgis-gui package which I hadn't seen
before. I went ahead an used that but noticed that it doesn't put a menu
item in or show in unity app searches. Now the question is where to file
that enhancement request. ie. A gui is nice but kind odd when you have
to know the CLI call to launch it.