[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Education slide in OSGeo-Live presentation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:48:00 PDT 2013

On 23/09/13 17:56, Suchith Anand wrote:
> PS:  Could i also request all of you to put atleast one slide about our education initiative in any presentation you are giving.
Suchith,
The OSGeo-Live presentation is probably where you would wish to insert
an OSGeo-Education slide?
You might want to suggest content for the current, or an additional
slide. (Note, this presentation is a "lightening overview, and as such
needs to be concise)".

The latest presentation is now stored at:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/en/presentation/index.html

The current slide contains the following:

*/Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo)/*/
//Since 2006 A Non Profit Umbrella for://
//* GeoSpatial Free and Open Source Software//
//* Education//
//* Open Data//
//
Presenters script: OSGeo-Live derives its name from the Open Source
GeoSpatial Foundation, or OSGeo for short.////The OSGeo Foundation was
set up in 2006 as a non-profit umbrella organisation to support
development and promotion of quality GeoSpatial Open Source Software and
Open Data.//
/