[Live-demo] Another OSGeo-Live BoF at FOSS4G today after OSGeo AGM

Jeremy Morley Jeremy.Morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 25 15:41:47 PDT 2013

One small erratum - when the workshops team transposed the instructions
from our Basecamp account to the Google Doc for formatting, they changed a
filename for some reason.

The system files to add the proxy to are "/etc/environment" and
"/etc/bash.bashrc" (not "/etc/.bashrc").

Jeremy

Jeremy Morley
Geospatial Science Theme Leader, Nottingham Geospatial Institute,
Triumph Road, University of Nottingham. NG7 2TU, United Kingdom.
Web:   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi     Twitter: jeremy_morley
Tel.:  +44/0 115 84 68411
Email: jeremy.morley at nottingham.ac.uk