[Live-demo] pywps to osgeo-live

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 4 03:17:34 PDT 2014

> Cameron
>
> I disagree in most of your points.
>
> Use case for PyWPS is the same as ZOO or 52North. If it is established
> and stable, I can not tell - community has to tell.
>
> PyWPS is simple and focused application. Maybe we do not have web
> interface, but we know, where our position is
>
> I have no time for this. I've forwarded it to pywps-dev list, maybe
> someone else will pick this issue.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jachym

Hi Jachym

I think here the problem is maybe a too "pythonic" quickstart without
any reference to a client interface.

Is it possible to call one of the sample processes using any of the
OSGeo Live interfaces?  This way the user has something to play with
and if interested, can be curious enough to try to modify the python
code. Maybe it's just a matter of having a simple OpenLayers or
Leaflet viewer that calls a process et voilĂ .

Hope it helps.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org