[Live-demo] ipython overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:06:26 PDT 2014

Hi Luca, sorry for the delayed response.
A dynamic ipython example could be put into:
/usr/local/share/ipython/
or potentially
/usr/local/share/ipython/en

A symbolic link should then be provided from the web directory:
cd /www/html
ln -s /usr/local/share/ipython ipython

With regards to translating the ipython example, I'd be inclined to say
that we should only translate the Project Overview and Quickstart (which
are in RST format) only. I suggest that we should try to keep the
translation tasks simple, which means keeping to only one process for
translation (ie translating RST docs).

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager