[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 8.0 status: Release Candidate (RC1)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Aug 19 16:34:03 PDT 2014

Hi Eli,
I'm +0 favour of releasing RC1 as final.

Eli, Brian, Alex,
Interested to hear your thoughts re timing. Have we decided who will be
coordinating printing of 300 USBs for FOSS4G? Has a printer been selected,
and has to we have a schedule from the printer/coordinator?

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,