[Live-demo] Saga Quickstart

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Thu Aug 28 14:21:58 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've just joined this list.
I was trying Saga GIS from the wonderful OSGeo Live DVD 8.0b1 and I realized
the documentation uses a previous version of Saga what is available
on the DVD.
I've updated the rst file and some screenshots.
I couldn't update the last part (Importing/exportin data), the used
SRTM_u03_n041e002.tif file not found on the DVD and I couldn't find any
similiar file among the available data sets.

I've started to review QGIS quick start too.

Should I send the files to one of you or could I get commit access to the svn?
My OSGeo user ID: User:Siki.
I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

Best Regads,
Zoltan