[Live-demo] Saga Quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:25:23 PDT 2014

Hi Siki,
Thank you for your review of quickstarts.
I have enabled your access to subversion. Can you please test it by
adding your name to the list of OSGeo Live contributors, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

While we have managed to review all OSGeo Live Project Overviews, we
have not managed to review all quickstarts. You can see status of
reviews here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=13

With regards to reviewing, what should be included in a Quickstart, and
Review checklist is available here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Quick_Start

With regards to the Saga quickstart, can you please liaise with Johan,
CCed, who is point of contact for Saga.