[Live-demo] FOSS4G Workshop

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Aug 30 04:35:12 PDT 2014

Thanks, Angelos!
As I said, I didn't remember details of previous releases. I just thought
that when I started the VM in previous versions, then the initial screen
was larger, so probably I didn't install the Guest Additions at all. Do you
think the change to Lubuntu could be the reason?

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de