[Live-demo] make translation easier - define software version in conf.py

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Mon Dec 8 23:36:23 PST 2014

Hi list,

I am not sure whether my question is related with separating version
number definition,
but is there some plan about "gettext" tool (*.pot .etc) based
translation workflow
like the following MapServer documentation development guide links ?

http://mapserver.org/el/development/documentation.html#the-old-way-for-translations
http://mapserver.org/el/development/documentation.html#the-standard-internationalization-system-i18n-for-translations

Regards,

>>> http://live.osgeo.org