[Live-demo] Request for - Live GIS Add Project (Cesium)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 11:26:39 PST 2014

Thank you Bala and Patrick,
I'm delighted to see Cesium applying to join OSGeo-Live. I've been
hearing great things about Cesium, and with regards to your project
description below, you have addressed all the requirements that are
important for OSGeo-Live applications. I have discussed including Cesium
with others in prior OSGeo-Live meetings and have had positive responses
from other members of the OSGeo-Live team as well.

OSGeo-Live community, I raise the motion that OSGeo-Live should be
included on our next OSGeoLive 8.5 release (assuming docs and install
work). If there are no -1 within 48 hours, then consider this a formal
acceptance of the project into OSGeo-Live.

+1 from me.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager